Call for Contributions for 29th Tonmeistertagung:
Portal to register contributions, workshops, product contributions and other program elements for the Tonmeistertagung is opened.
Here you can enter our portal for registering your contributions: »Call for Contributions
The 29th Tonmeistertagung will again take place in Cologne in 17th - 20th November, 2016. Centrally located in Europe, Cologne is the perfect place for the Tonmeistertagung thanks to its ideal national and international transport links and the large number of broadcasters, recording studios, and production companies nearby.
Traditionally, the Tonmeistertagung is a top-class expert meeting for audio professionals, producers, artists, vendors, suppliers, developers, and producers and has definitely succeeded in acting as a catalyst for valuable exchange of experience, practical information, and new views and ideas. Areas covered at the convention were broadcasting, film, video, and recording production as well as interactive media, distribution and program exchange, stage and events, production of hardware and software, research and development, and education and training.
The international congress offers profound insight into the latest trends in the industry:
- PAPERS – Selected technical contributions on practical topics
- WORKSHOPS – With a focus on practical work and on aspects of listening and viewing
- POSTER SESSIONS – Authors presented and explained their working results
- ROUNDTABLES – Expert talks on current issues and developments
- TMT ACADEMY – 'Hands On' sessions in studio environments
- TALK BACK – A forum for presenting and reviewing recordings
- EDUCATION FORUM – 12 universities provided information on their course programs
- EXHIBITION – Professional audio and video technology at a glance
- PRODUCT REPORTS – On the latest products and innovations
- TECHNICAL TOURS – Cologne: the media city and its environment
Branch-specific information first-hand and face-to-face, competent experts ready to answer questions on the spot, and personal exchange of practical experience between fellow audio professionals make the Tonmeistertagung the leading future-oriented platform. Last not least, the daily Get Together meetings in the evenings – with great bands performing and free beer.
The TMT29 will again take place at the Congress-Centrum Nord in Cologne – with even more exhibition space, larger halls for presenting papers and workshops, and a relocated reception suitable for handling the once more expected rush of visitors.