International Conference on Spatial Audio
Erlangen, February 21 - 23, 2014
The 2nd International Conference on Spatial Audio has been hosted at Fraunhofer IIS, Erlangen, Germany.
The objective of the conference was again to provide an inspiring environment for sound engineers and
researchers to discuss challenges in spatial audio that can lead to novel insights and techniques. In
particular, the conference brings together experts with practical and theoretical knowledge which is
crucial to ensure continuous learning, innovation and improvement in the field of spatial audio.
Prof. Emanuël Habets (International Audio Laboratories Erlangen)
Prof. Jürgen Herre (International Audio Laboratories Erlangen)
Prof. Malte Kob (HfM Detmold)
Dr. Bernhard Grill (Fraunhofer IIS)
Dr. Andreas Silzle (Fraunhofer IIS)
Dr. Günther Theile (VDT)
The ICSA is targeted at:
• Tonmeisters / sound engineers
• Electro-acoustical engineers
• Audio and sound-reinforcement professionals
The ICSA offers:
• Oral and poster presentations, workshops, demonstrations
• Multi-channel reproduction setups (incl. 3D-Audio, 9.1 and 22.2)
• Product presentations, exhibition area
• Get together, social event
Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS
Am Wolfsmantel 33
Individual Papers are available from the Program sites.
» Sammelband Tagungsbericht ICSA 2014 (ZIP, 0) (ISBN: 978-3-9812830-4-4)
* Proceedings of the ICSA are free for participiants and VDT members
(MyVDT area login required).
» Roundtable “3D Audio Systems„
» “Setting up„
Conference photo album
» Source: Fraunhofer IIS/K. Fuchs